Broil King Keg Forum
June 25, 2017, 10:25:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chicken Marsala  (Read 39768 times)
TaraWine

« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2012, 04:36:49 PM »

I think chicken is much tastier, but Im pretty sure fish is better for us. I havent had salmon in forever, but I used to eat it all the time. YUM
Skinsandos
Keg Hero of the Month - 8X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Winter Springs, FL --- Light It Up

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2012, 01:18:59 PM »

bump

Making this tonight -  Tongue

Hunt - Fish - Kegvection Grilling
WDE MAN

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2012, 03:39:09 PM »

fixing to geyt started on this again. i might get lucky this evening!!!!!!!!
billsfan
2X Keg Hero of the Month; Mexican Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Charlotte, NC

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2012, 05:37:37 PM »

fixing to geyt started on this again. i might get lucky this evening!!!!!!!!

WDE MAN, if my Chicken Marsala recipe helps you get lucky I will nominate myself for HOTM. Wink

Dan
USFMD82
BKCG Hero of the Month

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2012, 08:59:32 AM »

Hey guys, I would love to make this but I don't see any actual details on amounts to use or approximations nor do I see what temp I should be trying to keep this at. Do you have an official recipe or did you make this up?

i just need some more guidance  on this as I cant really go on a little of this and that on this kind of dish Smiley
Skinsandos
Keg Hero of the Month - 8X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Winter Springs, FL --- Light It Up

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2012, 09:04:52 AM »

Hey guys, I would love to make this but I don't see any actual details on amounts to use or approximations nor do I see what temp I should be trying to keep this at. Do you have an official recipe or did you make this up?

i just need some more guidance  on this as I cant really go on a little of this and that on this kind of dish Smiley

Try this

http://forum.bigsteelkeg.com/index.php?topic=7285.msg64071#msg64071

Hunt - Fish - Kegvection Grilling
USFMD82
BKCG Hero of the Month

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2012, 11:19:14 AM »

Thanks Skins, I was referring more to the "browning" in the keg, What temp should I have the keg going at to be getting this kind of dish together, I have never used a pan in my keg for something like this. I guess everything with the exception of the 3/4 bottle of wine is just kind of go along as you see fit.
billsfan
2X Keg Hero of the Month; Mexican Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Charlotte, NC

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2012, 11:40:38 AM »

I got the keg to about 350 - 400 and put the pan on with the lid closed to warm up. then I put olive oil in, be careful and browned the chicken with the lid closed. After the chicken is ready I pulled that and put the garlic and mushrooms in. This gets tricky because opening the lid keeps stoking the fire. The veges can brown too fast so i just cook them a little bit before I put the Marsala in and close the lid again trying to keep the fire down. Cook until the mushsrooms get the way you want them and then thicken the sauce and put the chicken back in to finish

I should say that I closed the bottom and top vents to about one when I hit the temp to start.

You need all your ingrdients at hand ready to use and it makes it easier.

Also if you don't have a runner you need two full beers too so you can stay by the keg Grin

Dan
WDE MAN

« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2012, 07:25:59 PM »

WDE MAN, if my Chicken Marsala recipe helps you get lucky I will nominate myself for HOTM. Wink

double score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! last night was on, had left over warmed up tonight.  a boda bing. 

billsfan for president of the world.
glenn

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2015, 08:20:47 PM »

This looks like a simple cook that would yield crowd pleasing results. I'm in, although I am panning to serve with corn on the cob.

Glenn
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: