Broil King Keg Forum
May 21, 2018, 04:13:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cooking “For the Love of Dogs”!  (Read 15473 times)
RazorbackBBQJim
Superhero Member

Maryville, Tn. (just south of Knoxville)

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2011, 10:39:00 AM »

He was busy taking pictures of us!!

Jim

IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE!!!!!
Gator
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2011, 07:38:52 PM »

This is awesome, guys.  Wish I were closer to Atlanta - I'd love to have helped out, if only for selfish reasons..  best way to learn is  by helping men like y'all.

X2 for hotm for all of you!
captoneway

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2011, 06:54:56 PM »

One of the best threads ever.  Very impressive, guys.
IglooBBQ

Edmonton, Alberta

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2011, 09:52:22 AM »

Thats some amazing work guys!  Kudos to all 3 of you and to Boat for getting the ball rolling in the first place and accepting the challenge!  I am a huge dog fan and huge supporter of no-kill organizations!

Real men keg in igloos! 
ICSmoke

Iowa City, IA

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2011, 11:05:00 AM »

Awesome work guys!  Is there a Keg convention coming up?  I'd enjoy an opportunity to meet more keggers and get some hands on learning from you pros!

so easy a Keg man could do it...
Boat-n-BBQ
2x BKCG Hero of the Month
Superhero Member

Go fast ~ Cook slow... Marietta, GA

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2011, 11:37:26 AM »

Awesome work guys!  Is there a Keg convention coming up?  I'd enjoy an opportunity to meet more keggers and get some hands on learning from you pros!
Cajunator is trying to work something out, but no dates yet.  It's not an easy thing to do..  As far as being a pro Roll Eyes  Well if I know anything your welcome to it LOL  I'd like to see these guys cook too Tongue

BKCG's SN#389 (salt) at the lake  SN#1686 (pepper) On permanent loan to SIL
BSK's SN#5045, SN#6278, SN#6403, SN#6990 (The competition fleet) Powered by BBQ Guru DigiQ's!
KCBS/CBJ   http://www.facebook.com/boatnbbq
ICSmoke

Iowa City, IA

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2011, 12:51:40 PM »

Cajunator is trying to work something out, but no dates yet.  It's not an easy thing to do..  As far as being a pro Roll Eyes  Well if I know anything your welcome to it LOL  I'd like to see these guys cook too Tongue

Gotta be hard to find a location that works for as many people as possible.  Before I got my keg I had never done a low and slow cook.  So I've only had a little over a year to try and develop my BBQ skills.  So compared to me, you guys are definitely pros.  And since BBQ doesn't seem to be as big in this area as it is in others, I find it difficult to talk to folks who don't want to give up their trade secrets!  The few people I find around here that even know what low and slow is, do it for a living.  Guess the Keg intimidates them!  Shocked

so easy a Keg man could do it...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: