Broil King Keg Forum
May 21, 2018, 03:22:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Long lost Chili Man back for Blues, Brews and BBQ, Charlotte NC  (Read 2062 times)
chiliman
BKCG Hero of the Month

Fat Matt and the Chili Man:1st Place ribs

« on: July 24, 2010, 10:54:09 AM »

Been a bit since I last posted, sorry gang, I know how much my posts mean to all of you!  Grin

Time to gear up for another Blues,Brews and BBQ in Charlotte NC, on Sept 10-11! This year Matt and I (team name Fat and Chili!) will be entered in:

Ribs
Butts
Sauce (either one sauce or as many as 8 if they let me!)
Anything But (Lamb Souvlaki with homemade Tatziki)
Bloody Mary and
Booth

We'll be cooking on one Egg and one Keg.

Hope to see some Keg fans at the competition.  BTW: we give out every ounce of food that is not turned in so it's advisable to be near us just after turn in!!

Insanely good hot dog guy, competitive chili and BBQ cook, family man, and, OBVIOUSLY, a model!
RNF
Superhero Member

South East Oklahoma

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 10:24:53 AM »

good luck it sounds like fun. Cool
morgantm
Superhero Member

Durham, NC

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 09:25:59 AM »

Might have to make a trip down there for that this year.  Good luck!
Boat-n-BBQ
2x BKCG Hero of the Month
Superhero Member

Go fast ~ Cook slow... Marietta, GA

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 04:04:14 AM »

Chili,

I almost signed up for that one too, but it was to close to Pigs and Peaches in Kennesaw, GA and that's right down the street for me.  I hope you have a great time and do well Cool  Hope some of you Keggers show up in support too.  Chili got that HoTM for wining with the Keg his 1st time out with it!!!

Luck,
Boat

BKCG's SN#389 (salt) at the lake  SN#1686 (pepper) On permanent loan to SIL
BSK's SN#5045, SN#6278, SN#6403, SN#6990 (The competition fleet) Powered by BBQ Guru DigiQ's!
KCBS/CBJ   http://www.facebook.com/boatnbbq
chiliman
BKCG Hero of the Month

Fat Matt and the Chili Man:1st Place ribs

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2010, 01:41:42 PM »

Thanks guys! I plan on bringing down the second HoTM again (Tie Boat up for two timer!).  Matt and I have been working on our rub and I think we have something pretty special to enter.

Look for the 30 foot frontage tent with the Fat and Chili signs up morgantm, we should have a keg of beer as well as a keg of smoke and you are welcome to sit and partake!

Vic (Chili)

Insanely good hot dog guy, competitive chili and BBQ cook, family man, and, OBVIOUSLY, a model!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: