Broil King Keg Forum
November 12, 2018, 08:34:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grilled Chicken Tacos  (Read 150 times)
Cajunate
4X Keg Hero of the Month - 4X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Metairie, Louisiana

« on: September 12, 2018, 05:53:20 AM »

Yesterday afternoon I put some boneless chicken thighs an breasts to marinate for grilling to make tacos for dinner. Then on the Keg they went.

When done they were thinly sliced for the tacos. I made a fresh pico de gallo to go with on the tacos along with avocados, sour cream and shredded cheese.

Served with yellow rice and refried beans.

The night before was grilled thin cut boneless pork loin chops.

Those were served with small baked potatoes, carrots and Italian green beans.

"Good grillin' is like good lovin' "
  Just outside of New Orleans
Dataspaz
Hero of the Month
Superhero Member

Frisco, Texas

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 10:32:53 AM »

Those chicken tacos look great. I think those are in my near future.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 06:16:14 AM by Dataspaz » Logged

Run......  Run......... Dive!!!!!!!!
bamabob
2X Hero of the Month ~ 3X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

my dog can't hold her licker

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 04:44:21 PM »

good looking tacos

i don't think I've ever seen the Yuengling golden pilsner, how is it?  Yuengling Octoberfest is available, not impressed with it this year.
How was the Sam Adams Ofest?  The Leinenkugels Ofest is pretty good this year but nothing outstanding.

Sometimes you have to go in a circle to reach your destination.
Cajunate
4X Keg Hero of the Month - 4X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Metairie, Louisiana

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 05:48:21 AM »

I really like it! I wish it was available year round. I'm usually a lager guy but their pilsner is pretty darn enjoyable.
I have been looking for their Octoberfest with no luck so far. The website says it's in several stores locally but I;ve checked about five and haven't found it yet. I guess I'll grab some more of the pilsner.

I've had the Samuel Adams Octoberfest, picked up a case a little over a week ago. Not bad. I'm not seeing many other OF's around here yet. I have seen Shiner's but haven't had it yet. I asked Darren to check up there around Huntsville. If he finds it I might ask him to get some and bring it to a get-together were doing in October. 3 0r 4 of us will be spending a few days at a camp up in north Louisiana.
Got a menu going and so far I'll be bringing shrimp to fry for poboys, some large shrimp for New Orleans style barbecue shrimp(and more French bread), pheasant, quail, dove and andouille gumbo, elk backstrap on the grill most likely, fresh caught and fried fish(crappie, catfish and maybe bass) and more.............
Oh, and they have a grill so I won't be hitching the Keg this trip.

"Good grillin' is like good lovin' "
  Just outside of New Orleans
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: