Broil King Keg Forum
November 15, 2018, 07:20:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Time for a new stand  (Read 1114 times)
Mr. G.

Halifax, NS

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2018, 06:10:30 AM »

This is the closest I could find for the top damper shoulder bolt.  (picture doesn't match what it actually is)

https://www.fastenal.com/products/details/0176911
Mr. G.

Halifax, NS

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2018, 09:36:38 AM »

Here's a pic of the shoulder bolt I'm referring to.  It actually snapped in two about 2mm below the shoulder.

It's a good thing I got the hardware kit, because all the screws that hold the handles on seem to be a custom made machine screw with a dog point.  Couldn't find them anywhere except on a Chinese site for ordering custom made fasteners.

The hardware kit also came with two bolts that I have no idea what they are for.  Do any of you know what these are for?

Mr. G.

Halifax, NS

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2018, 03:06:15 PM »

I think I figured out what those mystery nuts and bolts are for. I think the bolts are the leveling bolts for the stand, and the nuts and washers are for the newer... not sure what to call them. My Keg originally came with those wedges you shoved in under the back of the Keg.  This new stand has some kind of spacer that spins around already attached.  How do I use those, or did they send me the wrong stand?
Mr. G.

Halifax, NS

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2018, 06:50:44 PM »

The Keg is back in business baby!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: