Broil King Keg Forum
June 20, 2018, 11:35:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuffed Crust Pizzas  (Read 123 times)
RG

Life's What You Make It - Make It Great

« on: June 06, 2018, 09:18:01 AM »

I had intended on doing these on one grill or another but in the end just slapped them in a 500° oven. Sunday I woke up with the idea of making pizza for lunch so I whipped up a batch of dough and thawed out some pulled pork and brisket.

The first pizza was provolone on bottom with BBQ sauce, brisket, thick cut cherrywood bacon, pulled pork, fresh jalapenos, red onions. I buttered the crust after stuffing cheese in it and dusted with Cherry Rub. After it was done, I tore some fresh cilantro to top it.

The second pizza was pizza sauce, mozz, pep, hot sausage and the same bacon as above. Brushed the crust with garlic butter.

Both came out excellent, I ate half of the BBQ pizza (son ate the other half) and now I need a nap!

BBQ & Friends. What else do you need? Beer? Okay. Beer, BBQ & Friends! Dilly Dilly!
bel4_20
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 03:06:04 PM »

OMG  Shocked Amazing! looks so good!

Here's to alcohol: The source of, and answer to, all of life's problems. --Homer Simpson
Dataspaz
Hero of the Month
Superhero Member

Frisco, Texas

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 07:59:16 AM »

Your pizza's looking really good RG. Now I need a snack.

Run......  Run......... Dive!!!!!!!!
RG

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 09:02:24 AM »

OMG  Shocked Amazing! looks so good!

Thanks b420!! They were tasty.

Your pizza's looking really good RG. Now I need a snack.

I would like another but I am about to eat a chicken salad wrap for lunch. Don't get me wrong, I like chicken salad but it isn't pizza, lol Smiley

BBQ & Friends. What else do you need? Beer? Okay. Beer, BBQ & Friends! Dilly Dilly!
thedietz

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 12:41:32 PM »

look great...my kids see stuffed crust on commercials and always ask for it...will have to try this out
RG

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2018, 03:42:25 PM »

look great...my kids see stuffed crust on commercials and always ask for it...will have to try this out

I've always wanted to try it so I winged it. Pretty simple as you see. Put some string cheese on it, fold the dough over it and pinch it closed. Worked really well!

Sonny
2X Keg Hero Of The Month - Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Maple, ON

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2018, 07:57:45 PM »

Liking it!  And the 500° oven cleaned itself in the process.   Cheesy

Think Big, Start Small, Fail Fast, Learn Always
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: