Broil King Keg Forum
August 21, 2018, 12:45:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UUNI Pro  (Read 3490 times)
Shawn W
2x Hero of the Month, 5x Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2017, 02:54:49 PM »

I see them within your quote, lol. Bob sees them too. Not sure why. Click this link to see if you see this image, let me know if you do.
No change.
bamabob
2X Hero of the Month ~ 3X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

my dog can't hold her licker

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2017, 03:31:28 PM »

The pics don't show on my Windows 10 PC with Chrome, IE, or Firefox. They don't show on my Android phone either.
So odd, I see no pics, just huge blank spaces, then after a time no spaces where the pics should be.
I've tried to open the image links individually in your post, and they all time out. I would love to blame it on Trump but perhaps you need to talk to your ISP.

Seems like the Canadians are unable to see the photos but they work fine in the states.  Trump banned exports of pizza photos beyond the borders. 

Sometimes you have to go in a circle to reach your destination.
bamabob
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2017, 03:44:04 PM »

Can you see this?  uploaded with postimage  my preferred

How about this?  uploaded with imgur  RG's preferred

Shawn W
2x Hero of the Month, 5x Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2017, 07:06:32 PM »

Can you see this?  uploaded with postimage  my preferred

How about this?  uploaded with imgur  RG's preferred

Of course I can see those pics. Don't be such a tease.  Grin
bamabob
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2017, 03:13:33 AM »

odd that you can't see RG's.
When I used Imgur some couldn't see them on certain devices.
Since I've been using postimage haven't had any issues.
Thought maybe that was the issue.
Now what?

78 T140E

Davie, FL

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2017, 09:39:15 AM »

odd that you can't see RG's.
When I used Imgur some couldn't see them on certain devices.
Since I've been using postimage haven't had any issues.
Thought maybe that was the issue.
Now what?

Bamabob, RG's original pics are hosted by www.tpdatlanta.com not i.imgur.com as in your sample post above.

Walter

"If life gives you limes, make margaritas." - Jimmy Buffett
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. - George Orwell
RG

Life's What You Make It - Make It Great

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2017, 11:59:14 AM »

Bamabob, RG's original pics are hosted by www.tpdatlanta.com not i.imgur.com as in your sample post above.

Walter is correct, they are on my business server, not sure why they can't be seen in Canada. I'll upload them to imgur so Shawn can see them Smiley

BBQ & Friends. What else do you need? Beer? Okay. Beer, BBQ & Friends! Dilly Dilly!
RG

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2017, 12:09:26 PM »

Pizza pics in no particular order

And the Pepper Stout Beef Pizza

BBQ & Friends. What else do you need? Beer? Okay. Beer, BBQ & Friends! Dilly Dilly!
bkk bob
Superhero Member

S.W. Manitoba, Canada

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2017, 01:51:52 PM »

Hot damn RG them pies look killer.
RG

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2017, 03:14:40 PM »

Hot damn RG them pies look killer.

Thanks man! The little UUNI does good but it's a handful to tame. When it's right, it's really right but when it's not......disaster! I think Small will be fine with the new UUNI Pro. The UUNI certainly has undergone MANY changes and mods since the very first UUNI.

bamabob
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2017, 05:58:06 PM »

Had some Papa John's pizza for lunch today.............will say no more.
Hey, now that the pizza north of the border issue has been resolved, maybe a pizza throwdown?

RG

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2017, 03:50:40 AM »

Had some Papa John's pizza for lunch today.............will say no more.
Hey, now that the pizza north of the border issue has been resolved, maybe a pizza throwdown?

That might be a good idea. My TD days are over but that might be a good one to have, lots of possibilities.

bkk bob
Superhero Member

S.W. Manitoba, Canada

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2017, 09:26:49 AM »

I have a very similar unit that sits on my green mountain pellet grill,it does take some getting used to ,I had very little luck with cooking pizzas at the extreme end of the heat scale unless you love charcoal crusts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
bel4_20
Superhero Member

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2017, 06:21:21 AM »

Holy smokes! them Za's how many at any given time can you made in a row with that oven?

Here's to alcohol: The source of, and answer to, all of life's problems. --Homer Simpson
RG

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2017, 06:50:58 AM »

Holy smokes! them Za's how many at any given time can you made in a row with that oven?

As long as you keep the pellets in the hopper, you can bang out as many as you want. The key to it, and I can't stress this enough, is to have HELP! If you have someone on pellet duty, then that makes keeping the fire going much easier. Also, it's best to make the pizzas just before you cook them, otherwise the skins like to stick to the peel. Using semolina on the peel helps but the longer it sits, the harder it is to get it slide into the UUNI.

The UUNI 2S like Billsfan and I have, came with a stone but in my experience, I couldn't bang out many pizzas in row w/o letting it recover and soak up more heat. I ordered the custom cut baking steel for it, as did Dan I believe, and to me it helped quite a bit as it has far more thermal mass and retains heat longer so it could do more pies and get that bottom nice and brown. On the stone, after about the 2nd or 3rd pie, it became very hard to get nice browning on the bottom.

There are a ton of youtube videos about the UUNI should you want to see them in action. Overall, it's a cool little over but I am sure Small's Pro will be MUCH better than what I have. You can buy used UUNIs cheap. My brother has an UUNI 2 (non s model, no stone) for sale for $100.00 and can't sell it! Maybe I'll take it off his hands but I really don't need it. I have a stone for it so maybe I will.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: