Broil King Keg Forum
October 17, 2018, 04:23:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This is about as Non Keg as you can get  (Read 2713 times)
Dataspaz
Hero of the Month
Superhero Member

Frisco, Texas

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2018, 08:09:30 AM »

Lots of fun there!! Nice looking bikes RG.

Run......  Run......... Dive!!!!!!!!
RG

Life's What You Make It - Make It Great

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2018, 05:13:07 PM »

Lots of fun there!! Nice looking bikes RG.

I figured you and Walt might appreciate it Smiley

I took it for a spin yesterday and I swear to you I was laughing like a fool the whole time I rode it. It looks bigger than it is, it feels like a child's bike. It's SUPER light and flickable, very nimble. It's not slow but it's far from fast, being only 373.2 cc engine. The FZ can probably outrun it in 2nd gear but it's fun as can be. Stephanie should love it. She hasn't even seen it yet, she's down in Jamaica, probably bored out of her mind (not!).

If I make a video worth sharing, I'll let you guys know.

BBQ & Friends. What else do you need? Beer? Okay. Beer, BBQ & Friends! Dilly Dilly!
78 T140E

Davie, FL

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2018, 04:00:40 PM »

Rocket Science:
Well, folks, it was a spectacular inaugural launch for the SpaceX Falcon Heavy rocket on Tuesday, Feb 6. Jerry (my brother) and I managed to get a parking spot in lot #4 at Playalinda Beach. We could see the rocket on the pad with our naked eyes from our parking spot. Google Earth said we were 4.09 miles from pad 39A. After a few delays, they lit the fuse and the rocket fired its engines and lifted off at 3:45 pm. What an awesome sight it was, and, the sound shook the ground where we were - I could feel it in my chest and stomach.

I have watched several SpaceX produced YouTube videos a dozen or more times since Tuesday afternoon and it still gives me chills!

Here's a few pics from my handheld Panasonic ZS15 point and shoot camera. It was a bit foggy at 7:20 in the morning when I snapped the first few. I was not able to embed my video, but I did manage to post a link to the video.

LINK TO VIDEO:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ssadf1rkae5zcsj/Falcon%20Heavy%20Launch%20-%202-6-2018%20009.MP4?dl=0

Walter

"If life gives you limes, make margaritas." - Jimmy Buffett
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. - George Orwell
RG

Life's What You Make It - Make It Great

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2018, 10:12:37 AM »

Wow Walt! That is awesome, I would've LOVED to witness that first hand, I am sure the videos don't do it justice. Thanks for sharing!

BBQ & Friends. What else do you need? Beer? Okay. Beer, BBQ & Friends! Dilly Dilly!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: