Broil King Keg Forum
December 17, 2018, 05:08:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: **SOLD** Broil King Keg 5000 with Keg Grilling Cabinet and Cover  (Read 7243 times)
RG

Life's What You Make It - Make It Great

« on: September 01, 2017, 12:31:16 AM »

Yep, it's true. We (Steph and I) are selling off her 5000 in an effort to downsize. We haven't used this Keg very much at all and it needs to go to a new home. You can view it in this thread here : http://forum.bigsteelkeg.com/index.php?topic=16938.0

I don't ever come to this forum so if interested, e-mail me your offer to jwebb37@comcast.net

I am located in the Metro Atlanta area.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 01:27:33 PM by RG » Logged

BBQ & Friends. What else do you need? Beer? Okay. Beer, BBQ & Friends! Dilly Dilly!
Shawn W
2x Hero of the Month, 5x Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 08:09:46 AM »

Is that the pink one?  Huh  Grin
RG

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 02:06:48 PM »

This is still for sale. I will take a reasonable offer. You know what it's worth new (about $1700.00 for the keg, cart and cover). I need it gone before the new year hopefully. It never gets used so come and get it!

BBQ & Friends. What else do you need? Beer? Okay. Beer, BBQ & Friends! Dilly Dilly!
RG

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 01:26:32 PM »

So...I finally put this thing on CL and sold it. Down to one keg now. I directed the new owner to this site, so maybe he'll create an account and have some questions for those of you that remain.

ModernMan

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 06:10:01 AM »

Yep. Sometimes feels good to downsize our toy collections...  Cool
RG

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2018, 04:37:13 PM »

Yep. Sometimes feels good to downsize our toy collections...  Cool

Yeah, that way I'll have room down the line for something else maybe, lol. I have a camp chef flat top that I need to sell too, I haven't used it in a good long while now. Also have a La Caja China that has never seen sunlight. Put it together and never used it. It sits in the basement, waiting for a chance to roast a piggy. It needs a new home as does my UUNI 2S. I haven't used it in ages either. I just don't cook anymore Sad

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: