Broil King Keg Forum
October 17, 2018, 04:23:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: State of the forum  (Read 3684 times)
ModernMan

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2017, 04:13:33 AM »

"KegGuyConnor moved on to a new gig...."

Ultimately, it doesn't really make much of a difference anyways - essentially he was AWOL on the forum - at least with respect to what he'd 1st said about helping troubleshoot questions from forumers.

Good luck with your added responsibilities - replacing him. I hope BK is paying extra for your extra work!
smokey
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2017, 12:05:19 PM »

Reddit is a great place for many things, but unfortunately also still requires a separate upload system for graphical files.  So, along from having a reddit account to post (which is easy),  you will also have to create accounts on other systems to upload/attach pics.

Which brings us back to the system here, a lot of the pictures are not functional(Photobucket mishap), and the forum's picture mechanism leaves much to be desired, which is why people used photobucket in the first place. I would agree that ability to upload photos is very important...

What killed the board? Narcissists
Dataspaz
Hero of the Month
Superhero Member

Frisco, Texas

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2018, 08:35:24 AM »

Man its a ghost town around here! So what are some other sites that any of you hang out at? This is a BUMMER!

Run......  Run......... Dive!!!!!!!!
bamabob
2X Hero of the Month ~ 3X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

my dog can't hold her licker

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2018, 02:35:56 PM »

This is a forum that RG introduced me to a couple of years ago.  Lots of good folks there.  I've been posting there and copying here.  Just haven't been very active lately anywhere.  Still enjoy seeing others post on here when they do.

http://www.letstalkbbq.com/index.php

Sometimes you have to go in a circle to reach your destination.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: