Broil King Keg Forum
April 23, 2018, 02:25:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Smokin Sandy... Reppin' SLC, Utah  (Read 9496 times)
Smokin Sandy

« on: October 21, 2016, 12:43:18 PM »

When my wife and I were first married someone gave us a Home Depot gift card as a wedding gift.  Being that both of us were still in college, we were dirt poor.  So, for our first Christmas we decided to use the HD gift card to buy ourselves some gifts.  While meandering through the store I happened across the clearance aisle where they had a Brinkmann smoker on sale.  Needless to say, although we had a visit from the fire department that night, I knew that I had found a new hobby.  Since then I have gone through an array of smokers, including (in order of sequence) the Brinkmann, several ugly drums, a Johnson 24" T-Pit, a custom built reverse flow, LBGE and now the BKK 5000.  To help feed my addiction, I also had a BBQ catering business for several years.  Now that I am done cooking for large groups, however, I must say that I LOVE the BKK!!!  In my opinion it is the perfect backyard cooking machine, all with very few modifications.  I look forward to learning from this amazing forum and the members who make it what it is.
Cajunate
4X Keg Hero of the Month - 4X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Metairie, Louisiana

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 12:49:36 PM »

Welcome aboard! Don't be shy about posting your own awesome cooking.

"Good grillin' is like good lovin' "
  Just outside of New Orleans
smokey
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 02:25:34 PM »

Ask whatever you want.

You will like the efficiency!

What killed the board? Narcissists
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: