Broil King Keg Forum
October 18, 2018, 03:19:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from Stony Plain, AB  (Read 11254 times)
Dillmania

« on: April 02, 2016, 08:33:49 AM »

Howdy all, Dillmania here, a new member to the forum.

I have not received my Keg 5000 yet, but I am cruising though this forum in anticipation. Spring has arrived here and I am ready to BBQ, now I just need my Keg!

I have posted my location on the interactive map, I see a few other members are in the area.  And I have read the getting started guide, thanks a heap for that thread.

Looking forward to using the Keg, getting some great tips from the forum and sharing some successes and learning. Spring has arrived here and I am ready to BBQ!

Have a great one!

Dillmania
Steph
Hero of the Month - 4X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 12:01:37 PM »

Welcome to the forum! Lots of info here. Any questions whatsoever feel free to ask. Can't wait to see those first cooks!

Stephanie-
Dillmania

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 07:48:43 PM »

Thanks for the welcome Steph.  I can't wait either.  Just need delivery of the keg now. 

I received the BBQ Guru IQ 120 today!  I will install a dedicated port for the blower, do a firing to bake / purge out the unit.  And then... hello brisket-town!
Bluther2

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2016, 02:32:18 PM »

Welcome, there are a few Albertans on here. You will love it, it is an addictive hobby
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: