Broil King Keg Forum
August 17, 2018, 08:00:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from Petawawa Ontario  (Read 3475 times)
Wipper

« on: November 24, 2015, 07:38:54 PM »

Another new Kanuck Kegger here
I wasn't really looking for a Keg when I walked into the TA appliance store this past weekend. I already own a Weber Genisis, Weber 22 1/2 kettle, an 18 1/2 WSM bullet, a Weber Go Anywhere charcoal,  a Weber Go Anywhere Gas, a Masterbuilt 30" electric, and a New Braunfels offset. I needed another BBQ like I need a hole in my head. My friends say I have a problem (that's before they start eating). I was looking for a pizza stone. When I saw the price on this shiney new unit I asked the salesman if it was a mistake, $599.00 +tx for a brand new BKK 4000. He assured me it was correct. I told him if he can fit it into my Honda Civic, then I'll buy. He made it fit. The rest is history as they say. Grin
Cajunate
4X Keg Hero of the Month - 4X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Metairie, Louisiana

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 08:34:03 PM »

Nice!
Welcome to the family!!! Just get some pictures and post you cooks.

"Good grillin' is like good lovin' "
  Just outside of New Orleans
McRoots

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 09:05:11 AM »

Another new Kanuck Kegger here
I wasn't really looking for a Keg when I walked into the TA appliance store this past weekend. I already own a Weber Genisis, Weber 22 1/2 kettle, an 18 1/2 WSM bullet, a Weber Go Anywhere charcoal,  a Weber Go Anywhere Gas, a Masterbuilt 30" electric, and a New Braunfels offset. I needed another BBQ like I need a hole in my head. My friends say I have a problem (that's before they start eating). I was looking for a pizza stone. When I saw the price on this shiney new unit I asked the salesman if it was a mistake, $599.00 +tx for a brand new BKK 4000. He assured me it was correct. I told him if he can fit it into my Honda Civic, then I'll buy. He made it fit. The rest is history as they say. Grin

Ah Petawawa... I grew up there.  Lovely place (in the summer).  No doubt it's changed in the last 20 years though.

BTW - Great price on the Keg.  A year from now, if we circled back to this thread, I bet you will not have used your Gasser no more than 5 times  Wink
Wipper

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 10:23:20 AM »

Gave up the gasser about two years ago. Maybe only 5 times in two years.
Yanknrebel
Chicken Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

You want sauce on that??? --Atoka TN

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2015, 01:23:45 PM »

Welcome!!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: