Broil King Keg Forum
July 19, 2018, 02:03:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ontario Keg fest ON THE FENCE  (Read 14444 times)
LO_N_SLO

« on: July 01, 2015, 11:56:20 AM »

I have been watching the interest and it has not been favourable. I will plan the date to be on Saturday August 8th for now, so far I have 6 that I know of. Not sure if it will be at the plant or not as I have had no response and the talk of a weekend event was my first intention to get a good cook on. May have to run solo next year and go to keg fest to feel it out this year.
Vindii
2X Hero of the Month ~ 2X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 12:20:30 PM »

You won't be able to please everyone.

See post 18
http://smokinitforums.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=oovcf0ho0f6b61ce5v721lodo7&topic=4485.15

They are closed minded idiots (did I just say that?? YEP!) and they can't see the usefulness of other types of cookers.
LO_N_SLO

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 03:05:43 AM »

I hear ya Vindii, I have organized many events so I do know what you are saying. I think I should experience the next keg fest and see what it's all about. I get the impression it a great time with all the KEGGERS.....
BBQRich
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 06:29:14 AM »

Good morning,

Still happy to host here at OMC - not able to run more than a one day event.  (I'm traveling the other three weekends in August for tradeshows and our marketing department is a three person operation - so we're thin... all the time).

With say, 10 attendees, we could do a rib cook off and involve a plant and showroom tour while we're at it.

Thoughts?

thebbqden

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 08:01:20 AM »

I'm In.
Rib cook off would be great and a  plant tour would be awesome. As well The St Jacobs market and village is only 10 minutes down the road for those that would like something else to do while visiting the area.

Thanks
Jules
Pitmaster @ Roast'n Toast Competition BBQ Team
www.thebbqden.com
thebbqden

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2015, 12:16:25 PM »

Any Updates on this event ?

Thanks
Jules
Pitmaster @ Roast'n Toast Competition BBQ Team
www.thebbqden.com
BBQRich
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2015, 01:03:42 PM »

Hi Guys,

Sorry to do this - I can't attend on August 8, and there really isn't anyone I can ask to stand in for me, so we have to postpone the event for the time being

Let's try to reschedule for late September if possible.  Thoughts?

Rich

Sonny
2X Keg Hero Of The Month - Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Maple, ON

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2015, 02:24:36 PM »

I don't want to sound pessimistic ... but this glass is starting to look half empty to me.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

Think Big, Start Small, Fail Fast, Learn Always
Vindii
2X Hero of the Month ~ 2X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2015, 12:34:15 PM »

I don't want to sound pessimistic ... but this glass is starting to look half empty to me.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

Ya you might be right Sonny.  Rich may have stuck the fork in this one.  I think there snow in Canada in September!   Grin Grin

See post 18
http://smokinitforums.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=oovcf0ho0f6b61ce5v721lodo7&topic=4485.15

They are closed minded idiots (did I just say that?? YEP!) and they can't see the usefulness of other types of cookers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: