Broil King Keg Forum
December 16, 2018, 05:51:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anova One - Sous Vide  (Read 4155 times)
Eatin Smoke
3X Throwdown Champion

Greater Chicago Area

« on: May 31, 2015, 06:23:50 AM »

Great deal on the Anova One sous vide right now.  This unit has a bit more power than the Precision but lacks the Bluetooth - not sure why you need Bluetooth w/ sous vide, but whatever.  This was too good a deal for me to pass up so I picked up a second one.  Have had great results using this for the past 8 months.

Apply coupon code:  ANOVAONE at checkout to drop price to $99.  That's right folks, it's 1/2 price and a steal!

http://www.amazon.com/Anova-Sous-Vide-Immersion-Circulator/dp/B00UET2UI2/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1433078123&sr=1-1&keywords=anova+one

billsfan
2X Keg Hero of the Month; Mexican Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Charlotte, NC

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 06:34:41 AM »

that's a great deal. I have the Precision and I agree on the bluetooth. Their app isn't very good I never use it.

Dan
boggsryan

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 07:40:21 PM »

Just stumbled on this old post.  Anova on their web site has a $40 off sale going on right now.  You can order the new one for $159 with free shipping.  This is the WiFi version.  The standard version is $20 less.  I thought I would give it a try so I ordered the WiFi one, shipping will take 2 to 3 weeks for this new version though.  I look forward to seeing how this works and finishing off with my Bubba Keg.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: