Broil King Keg Forum
November 17, 2018, 06:30:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Broil King Keg 5000 Raffle at Kegtoberfest 2015  (Read 41120 times)
Cajunate
4X Keg Hero of the Month - 4X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Metairie, Louisiana

« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2015, 03:32:28 PM »

I'd like to take a moment to mention as has already been posted that Steph won the brand new shiny and beautiful Broil King Keg 5000 and yet she wasn't the only winner. I can't say what the exact total was but Operation BBQ Relief is also a winner because all proceeds from the raffle are going to be sent to them to continue the great work they do providing meals to those who are victims of natural disasters. Their most recent efforts were 10 day total to 33,255 hot meals for the South Carolina communities affected by flooding.
Thank you again to all who participated and I personally have never felt better about losing a raffle as this past weekend knowing the monies were going to such a great cause.

Thank you to Broil King for donating the Keg 5000 and congratulations again to Steph.

BTW, everyone that came out to Kegtoberfest 2015 was a winner as well!!!!!!

"Good grillin' is like good lovin' "
  Just outside of New Orleans
Regular Guy
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2015, 11:53:06 AM »

Very good vacation I had, hated to see it end! I am thankful for everyone's efforts in coming to the event and cooking for me Smiley Smiley

Steph and I thoroughly enjoyed it, winning that Keg was just icing on the cake. Let's hope that this continues and that more and more decide to attend in the future!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: