Broil King Keg Forum
June 17, 2019, 10:53:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Poll
Question: Vote for the dish you like best. Voting will close Sunday August 31 at 8:00 CST. Winner will receive a prize from OMC!
1. Prisoner No. 6 - Sonny
2. Tasso Sweet Potato Stuffed Double Cut Pork Chop with Swampy Rice, Creamed Spinach and Rosemary Keg Potatoes with Rum and Cointreau  Soaked and Grilled Peaches - Cajunate
3. Stuffed Mushrooms and Bacon Wrapped Jalapeños. Ribs, Chicken Wings, Burgers Stuffed with Dill Pickle, Jalapeños and Monterey Jack Cheese, Swiss Cheese & Jalapeno Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Monster Dogs. Kegged Pizza - Bkkbob
4. No fear, No Pain Death Row Dinner  Smoked Ice & Hot Bourbon - Bamabob
5. Herb Crusted Prime Rib w/ Roasted Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes, Creamed Spinach, Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Mushroom Caps, Cheddar Bay Biscuits - Steph
6. 2 pound Ribeye w/ hand-cut chimmi, crab and melted garlic herb butter, panko crusted white cheddar jalapeno bacon mac 'n cheese with chipotles in adobo, molho de piri piri marinated grilled shrimp in garlic butter, home made ceaser - Shawn W
7. 2+ inch Rib eye, Shrimp wrapped in bacon, mango salsa and baked potatoes - Azog
8. Whiskey barrel oak smoked and seared porterhouse and caramelized vidallias, smoked baked tater and grilled sourdough bread. Washed down with Kentucky bourbon and beer - Yanknrebel
9. Smoked beef short ribs braised in an Abita Turbodog reduction with Simon and Garfunkel rubbed potatoes and peas - Heavychevy

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: August 2014 Throwdown - Death Row Dinner - Congrats Shawn W!!!!  (Read 12271 times)
Regular Guy
« on: August 24, 2014, 06:16:57 PM »

1. Prisoner No. 6 - Sonny

2. Tasso Sweet Potato Stuffed Double Cut Pork Chop with Swampy Rice, Creamed Spinach and Rosemary Keg Potatoes with Rum and Cointreau  Soaked and Grilled Peaches - Cajunate

3. Stuffed Mushrooms and Bacon Wrapped Jalapeños. Ribs, Chicken Wings, Burgers Stuffed with Dill Pickle, Jalapeños and Monterey Jack Cheese, Swiss Cheese & Jalapeno Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Monster Dogs. Kegged Pizza - Bkkbob

4. No fear, No Pain Death Row Dinner  Smoked Ice & Hot Bourbon - Bamabob

5. Herb Crusted Prime Rib w/ Roasted Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes, Creamed Spinach, Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Mushroom Caps, Cheddar Bay Biscuits - Steph

6. 2 pound Ribeye w/ hand-cut chimmi, crab and melted garlic herb butter, panko crusted white cheddar jalapeno bacon mac 'n cheese with chipotles in adobo, molho de piri piri marinated grilled shrimp in garlic butter, home made ceaser, sauteed mushrooms, asparagus, stuffed twice baked potato with fixins, Beer: Innis and Gunn,  desert: pecan pie and Jack Daniels - Shawn W

7. 2+ inch Rib eye, Shrimp wrapped in bacon, mango salsa and baked potatoes - Azog

8. Whiskey barrel oak smoked and seared porterhouse and caramelized vidallias, smoked baked tater and grilled sourdough bread. Washed down with Kentucky bourbon and beer - Yanknrebel

9. Smoked beef short ribs braised in an Abita Turbodog reduction with Simon and Garfunkel rubbed potatoes and peas - Heavychevy

« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 06:09:13 PM by RG » Logged
Regular Guy
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 06:19:16 PM »

Ok Ladies and Germs, get after it! Vote for what you'd like to be shot out of your gut while being toasted in the big chair.

Great job keggers as usual.

Can someone with the appropriate powers pin this please? Gracias!
billsfan
2X Keg Hero of the Month; Mexican Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Charlotte, NC

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 03:55:21 AM »

Nice job all!

Dan
Regular Guy
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 04:35:46 AM »

I goofed up guys! I forgot to add one of the entries last night. I sent it over to my server but just forgot to add the option to vote for it! The entry that I added is #9. If you've already voted and decide that you like #9 better, let me know via a PM, NOT IN THIS THREAD, and I'll edit the poll where you can change your vote.

Sorry for the blunder!
Steph
Hero of the Month - 4X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 05:43:38 AM »

Nice entries, guys!

Stephanie-
Yanknrebel
Chicken Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

You want sauce on that??? --Atoka TN

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 10:07:51 AM »

I'm lovin' all of these!!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 01:57:39 PM by Yanknrebel » Logged

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson
Regular Guy
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2014, 12:10:02 PM »

Now Now gentlemen, don't be singling out one person's cook over the others. We had some feathers get ruffled once upon a time by someone saying it was swaying the votes. Hold your comments about your favorite (favourite for you Canadians) until after the voting Smiley
Doxieman2

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2014, 12:35:54 PM »

Now Now gentlemen, don't be singling out one person's cook over the others. We had some feathers get ruffled once upon a time by someone saying it was swaying the votes. Hold your comments about your favorite (favourite for you Canadians) until after the voting Smiley
sorry, I thought this is where I submit my vote...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Isaiah 40:31
Steph
Hero of the Month - 4X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2014, 12:41:12 PM »

sorry, I thought this is where I submit my vote...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you are using Tapatalk, you may not be able to see where to vote. Voting is at the very top of this thread. You may need to log in regular.

Stephanie-
Doxieman2

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2014, 12:44:30 PM »

If you are using Tapatalk, you may not be able to see where to vote. Voting is at the very top of this thread. You may need to log in regular.
I just realized that now.  Embarrassed Thanks for the heads up!

Isaiah 40:31
Mr. G.

Halifax, NS

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2014, 02:32:57 PM »

Oh my!  Awesome cooks from everyone!  This was a VERY hard choice! 
bamabob
2X Hero of the Month ~ 3X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

my dog can't hold her licker

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2014, 10:16:24 AM »

Holy Crap Keggers!!! 
Everyone outdid themselves for this one.
Fantastic!

Sometimes you have to go in a circle to reach your destination.
Yanknrebel
Chicken Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

You want sauce on that??? --Atoka TN

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2014, 10:30:22 AM »

Holy Crap Keggers!!! 
Everyone outdid themselves for this one.
Fantastic!
Yeah, I don't think I'd be disappointed with any of these for a last meal.  Seriously good eats goin on in this one!!!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson
Shawn W
2x Hero of the Month, 5x Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2014, 10:48:43 PM »

Maybe for Deathrow Dinner there should have been a voting option: All of the Above!

Epic entries!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 11:39:20 PM by Shawn W » Logged
Harman
2X Hero of the Month
Superhero Member

Kitchener Ontario, Home of the Keg

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2014, 08:05:15 AM »

Who do I have to kill to get a meal like those?

Eccl 9:7 - So go ahead; eat your food with joy, and drink your beer with a happy heart, for God approves of this!
Broil King Keg 4000 and Sovereign 90
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: