Broil King Keg Forum
December 06, 2019, 07:10:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Poll
Question: Vote for the dish you like best. Voting will close Sunday July 27 at 8:00 CST. Winner will receive a prize from OMC!
1. Slow Cooked Chipotle Shredded Chicken Slaw Sandwich - Azog
2. Duck Pastrami w/Kegged Foie Gras Fries and Homemade Condiments and Pickles - Cajunate
3. Deluxe Double Decker Deckle Diner Burger Between Grilled Cheese Sandwiches With A BLT In The Middle - Bamabob
4. Homemade flat bread, chicken bacon ranch, venison sausage, lettuce And tomato sandwich - Bkk Bob
5. Braised Short Rib Sliders with White Cheddar Beer Cheese, Carmelized Onions & $hitake Mushrooms served with Home Made Chips - Steph
6. Voluptuous breasts of chicken, fresh soft bocconcini, sweet baby peppers 'n' gorgeous purple eggplant pressed up against triple extra large buns - Sonny
7. Chicken Parmesan Stromboli - Billsfan
8. Schnitzel on a Pretzel Bun with sauerkraut, fried onion slab, mustard and mayo - Harman
9. Primavera Panini with Keg baked bread and Homemade Giardiniera - Tonydp

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: July 2014 Throwdown - Sandwiches Again - Congrats Steph!!  (Read 12246 times)
Regular Guy
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2014, 07:02:35 PM »

Way to go Steph!

How about we all start doing charcoal sketches?  That should level the playing field.
I can do that, I am an artist!
Harman
2X Hero of the Month
Superhero Member

Kitchener Ontario, Home of the Keg

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2014, 08:00:29 AM »

Congrats Steph, and way to go! I had yours pegged as the odds on favourite from the get go. Thanks everyone who voted for the schnitzel. Long live the queen! 

Eccl 9:7 - So go ahead; eat your food with joy, and drink your beer with a happy heart, for God approves of this!
Broil King Keg 4000 and Sovereign 90
Regular Guy
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2014, 08:25:40 AM »

Congrats Steph, and way to go! I had yours pegged as the odds on favourite from the get go. Thanks everyone who voted for the schnitzel. Long live the queen! 
What's funny about that is that the both of us had you and Bama as the favorites!
Steph
Hero of the Month - 4X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2014, 06:54:53 PM »

You're too funny!!

Stephanie-
Shawn W
2x Hero of the Month, 5x Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2014, 08:20:22 PM »

Gratz Steph, beautiful cook!
bkk bob
Superhero Member

S.W. Manitoba, Canada

« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2014, 07:31:13 AM »

Look at you go,congrats on the win.Tell rg to quit playing with his pipe and get ya that pink keg you deserve it.
Regular Guy
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2014, 08:39:26 AM »

Look at you go,congrats on the win.Tell rg to quit playing with his pipe and get ya that pink keg you deserve it.
Somebody's gotta play with it! Sheesh!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: