Broil King Keg Forum
November 21, 2019, 09:09:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Poll
Question: Vote for the dish you like best. Voting will close Sunday July 27 at 8:00 CST. Winner will receive a prize from OMC!
1. Slow Cooked Chipotle Shredded Chicken Slaw Sandwich - Azog
2. Duck Pastrami w/Kegged Foie Gras Fries and Homemade Condiments and Pickles - Cajunate
3. Deluxe Double Decker Deckle Diner Burger Between Grilled Cheese Sandwiches With A BLT In The Middle - Bamabob
4. Homemade flat bread, chicken bacon ranch, venison sausage, lettuce And tomato sandwich - Bkk Bob
5. Braised Short Rib Sliders with White Cheddar Beer Cheese, Carmelized Onions & $hitake Mushrooms served with Home Made Chips - Steph
6. Voluptuous breasts of chicken, fresh soft bocconcini, sweet baby peppers 'n' gorgeous purple eggplant pressed up against triple extra large buns - Sonny
7. Chicken Parmesan Stromboli - Billsfan
8. Schnitzel on a Pretzel Bun with sauerkraut, fried onion slab, mustard and mayo - Harman
9. Primavera Panini with Keg baked bread and Homemade Giardiniera - Tonydp

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: July 2014 Throwdown - Sandwiches Again - Congrats Steph!!  (Read 12128 times)
Regular Guy
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2014, 09:08:29 AM »

Everybody went all out again,i hate having to pick just one,they all look so damn good.Rich send everyone a prize,it will help build moral. Grin
Yes indeed, everyone needs a prize. Especially the BKK mascot, she looks lonely. She has high cholesterol but low self esteem.
Smokin in Peosta
2X Hero of the Month; 3X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Smokem if youv'e got them

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2014, 10:38:00 AM »

Way to go guys. I need to snap out of it, and get some posts in!

Mike
Regular Guy
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2014, 11:06:25 AM »

Way to go guys. I need to snap out of it, and get some posts in!
Agreed. Vote for one of these while you're at it (maybe that hot little lady holding the sub!)
Smokin in Peosta
2X Hero of the Month; 3X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Smokem if youv'e got them

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2014, 12:47:39 PM »

Agreed. Vote for one of these while you're at it (maybe that hot little lady holding the sub!)
She's gonna have to make 2 trips if she wants to haul some A**.

Mike
Shawn W
2x Hero of the Month, 5x Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2014, 09:08:44 PM »

I had to look at the entries a number of times this week, but I was finally able to vote today. Great job everyone! I could have voted for any one of them it was really tough! Samples would help  Grin
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 09:43:22 PM by Kegger » Logged
Regular Guy
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2014, 01:08:28 PM »

I had to look at the entries a number of times this week, but I was finally able to vote today. Great job everyone! I could have voted for any one of them it was really tough! Samples would help  Grin
I hope to see you in on the next one!! Grin
Shawn W
2x Hero of the Month, 5x Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2014, 09:43:58 PM »

I hope to see you in on the next one!! Grin
ya, I want to every month. One thing I keep getting hung up on is posting everything (post worthy) I cook, then I feel I can't do that thing for TD 'cuz I've already posted it, but I want to do it 'cuz it's mine.

I wanted to post Vietnamese subs this month:
-Vietnamese Subs

Maybe I need to branch out a bit.

Call this the 'lame reasons not to enter TD post'. Since I moved I'm also not satisfied with most of my pics these days. My keg is always in the shade now, before it was in the sun and I just can't get the same pics from my little P&S camera. Lighting in the house is even worse, same issue. I've played with settings on the camera, still not satisfied.
Regular Guy
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2014, 07:08:12 AM »

ya, I want to every month. One thing I keep getting hung up on is posting everything (post worthy) I cook, then I feel I can't do that thing for TD 'cuz I've already posted it, but I want to do it 'cuz it's mine.

I wanted to post Vietnamese subs this month:
-Vietnamese Subs

Maybe I need to branch out a bit.

Call this the 'lame reasons not to enter TD post'. Since I moved I'm also not satisfied with most of my pics these days. My keg is always in the shade now, before it was in the sun and I just can't get the same pics from my little P&S camera. Lighting in the house is even worse, same issue. I've played with settings on the camera, still not satisfied.
Get a halogen light to plug in outside and point it in the general direction of your keg to supplement the ambient lighting and your point and shoot will do just fine.
Cajunate
4X Keg Hero of the Month - 4X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Metairie, Louisiana

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2014, 07:11:07 AM »

I'm guessing Steph will win this one big time!

"Good grillin' is like good lovin' "
  Just outside of New Orleans
Regular Guy
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2014, 07:48:20 AM »

I'm guessing Steph will win this one big time!
Steph? What makes you think she entered this one? I know everyone is thanking their lucky stars that the "Kegway" sub didn't have a vote option. That sucker would have most of the votes I bet Roll Eyes Grin
billsfan
2X Keg Hero of the Month; Mexican Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Charlotte, NC

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2014, 09:32:14 AM »

Not from me. Subway has the worst sandwiches. It's the worst bread. Of course the last one I had was 25 years ago.

Dan
Regular Guy
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2014, 09:48:15 AM »

Not from me. Subway has the worst sandwiches. It's the worst bread. Of course the last one I had was 25 years ago.
The vote would've been for all that woman, not the sammich, LOL!!!
Regular Guy
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2014, 09:54:28 AM »

Tic Toc people!! Time is running out, get those votes in!! Let's crack 30 votes, those of you on the fence need to vote, it won't hurt!
Sonny
2X Keg Hero Of The Month - Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Maple, ON

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2014, 12:04:20 PM »

Way to work the room RG!

Just last week, I walked right past Subway on my way to the St. Lawrence Market where I got a peameal bacon sandwich.  Talk about fresh.

Think Big, Start Small, Fail Fast, Learn Always
Vindii
2X Hero of the Month ~ 2X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2014, 05:17:35 PM »

RG just so you know I voted!  Bet you know which one.

🍕 🍕 🍕 found some new keys one my tablet.

See post 18
http://smokinitforums.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=oovcf0ho0f6b61ce5v721lodo7&topic=4485.15

They are closed minded idiots (did I just say that?? YEP!) and they can't see the usefulness of other types of cookers.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: