Broil King Keg Forum
July 20, 2019, 05:09:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kegtoberfest 2014.... A Keg Owner Get Together!!! It's HERE!!  (Read 360341 times)
Farva73
Appetizer Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Gimme a litre o' Beer,

« Reply #780 on: October 28, 2014, 03:45:23 PM »

Dam that looks like it was a lotta fun, I'm hoping there is a second annual Kegfest, The dam move cross country burned up a lot of vacation time. Almost done with my chores around the house and hoping to find my way here a little more often, Miss you guys.

Twin Cities, MN
* Original BSK * Broil King Keg * Weber Genesis Gasser *
Appetizer n Leftover Throwdown Winner
Aka BigDaddyD
Cajunate
4X Keg Hero of the Month - 4X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Metairie, Louisiana

« Reply #781 on: October 28, 2014, 04:25:45 PM »

Please post all pictures and comments about this past weekend on this thread.

http://forum.bigsteelkeg.com/index.php?topic=14961.0

"Good grillin' is like good lovin' "
  Just outside of New Orleans
Regular Guy
« Reply #782 on: October 28, 2014, 04:30:39 PM »

Dam that looks like it was a lotta fun, I'm hoping there is a second annual Kegfest, The dam move cross country burned up a lot of vacation time. Almost done with my chores around the house and hoping to find my way here a little more often, Miss you guys.

You missed one hell of a good time, it'll be good to have ya back!
Vindii
2X Hero of the Month ~ 2X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

« Reply #783 on: October 29, 2014, 08:58:16 AM »

My truck decided it didn't want to run on the way to work this morning.  Glad it was today and not a few days ago!

See post 18
http://smokinitforums.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=oovcf0ho0f6b61ce5v721lodo7&topic=4485.15

They are closed minded idiots (did I just say that?? YEP!) and they can't see the usefulness of other types of cookers.
Cajunate
Superhero Member

Metairie, Louisiana

« Reply #784 on: October 29, 2014, 09:01:47 AM »

My truck decided it didn't want to run on the way to work this morning.  Glad it was today and not a few days ago!

That sucks! I'm glad you made it home to. That would have made for a sour note to Kegtoberfest 2014!

bamabob
2X Hero of the Month ~ 3X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

my dog can't hold her licker

« Reply #785 on: October 29, 2014, 02:19:27 PM »

Pat would agree Wink

She says yes, I do agree!!! Grin Grin

Sometimes you have to go in a circle to reach your destination.
billsfan
2X Keg Hero of the Month; Mexican Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Charlotte, NC

« Reply #786 on: October 29, 2014, 03:20:25 PM »

I just ordered an new cover for the back of my truck. The other ripped up in I 75 on the way there. I went to the dentist yesterday to get them to glue the crown back on that fell out Sat night. Not enough tooth left. Off Monday for a root canal and then a post and new crown. The d@mn tooth will cost more than the truck cover.  Undecided

Dan
Regular Guy
« Reply #787 on: October 29, 2014, 03:26:34 PM »

I just ordered an new cover for the back of my truck. The other ripped up in I 75 on the way there. I went to the dentist yesterday to get them to glue the crown back on that fell out Sat night. Not enough tooth left. Off Monday for a root canal and then a post and new crown. The d@mn tooth will cost more than the truck cover.  Undecided
Shoot! That sucks Dan. That's life though isn't it? There's always bad to counter the good. In the end you just hope that there's way more good than bad.
billsfan
Superhero Member

Charlotte, NC

« Reply #788 on: October 29, 2014, 03:30:29 PM »

It's just little crap. I am working hard not to get upset about the little stuff. I'm not always successful but I'm trying.

Dan
Vindii
Superhero Member

« Reply #789 on: October 29, 2014, 04:20:45 PM »

Fuel pump died on the truck. Funny it happen about 45 miles after I got home.

See post 18
http://smokinitforums.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=oovcf0ho0f6b61ce5v721lodo7&topic=4485.15

They are closed minded idiots (did I just say that?? YEP!) and they can't see the usefulness of other types of cookers.
Cajunate
Superhero Member

Metairie, Louisiana

« Reply #790 on: October 29, 2014, 04:22:08 PM »

I'll knock on wood here that nothing goes wrong in the next couple of days. Grin

billsfan
Superhero Member

Charlotte, NC

« Reply #791 on: October 29, 2014, 04:24:35 PM »

it's Halloween. Maybe you brought some VooDoo with you Caj.

Dan
Yanknrebel
Chicken Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

You want sauce on that??? --Atoka TN

« Reply #792 on: October 30, 2014, 06:46:42 AM »

Ok, now I'm nervous, everything went smoothly for us,  sorry for everyone else's troubles!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson
Vindii
Superhero Member

« Reply #793 on: October 30, 2014, 06:57:10 AM »

I consider it a win that I wasn't stuck in Kentucky for a couple days while the dealer had to fix it!  They want $800 to put the pump in and that with a discount from  friend I have that works there.  May have been more someplace else.  I'm getting the pump for $315 and pulling the tank this weekend.

See post 18

Yanknrebel
Chicken Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

You want sauce on that??? --Atoka TN

« Reply #794 on: October 30, 2014, 07:02:58 AM »

I consider it a win that I wasn't stuck in Kentucky for a couple days while the dealer had to fix it!  They want $800 to put the pump in and that with a discount from  friend I have that works there.  May have been more someplace else.  I'm getting the pump for $315 and pulling the tank this weekend.
Drain it to nearly empty first if you can.  sometimes a smack to the bottom of the tank in the are of the pump will get them working for a bit.

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: