Broil King Keg Forum
May 21, 2018, 02:13:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Forum Logo  (Read 15707 times)
BBQRich
Administrator
Superhero Member

« on: November 27, 2012, 08:08:13 AM »

Good Morning,

I'm sure some of you have noticed the logo on the forum is now the Broil King Keg logo.

Since the forum is linked from the Broil King Keg site, it only makes sense to have the same logo.

Broil King Keg will continue to be the flagship brand and dovetail with our Broil King marketing efforts; while Big Steel Keg will exist in some retail channels.  The story, and the amazing stuff everyone is consistently producing doesn't particularly change be it BKCG, BSK, or BKK.

I hope everyone has adapted to seeing the blue Broil King Flames at the top of the page.

Rich

Gator
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 08:28:37 AM »

Funny - I noticed this a day or two ago, but as I look at it right now, it says "Big Steel Keg"   Huh
Vindii
2X Hero of the Month ~ 2X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 10:01:59 AM »

I don't see a logo anywhere.  What am I missing?  Are you talking about the forum name at the top?  If so I thought it changed awhile ago.

See post 18
http://smokinitforums.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=oovcf0ho0f6b61ce5v721lodo7&topic=4485.15

They are closed minded idiots (did I just say that?? YEP!) and they can't see the usefulness of other types of cookers.
TAURUS BBQ
2x Keg Hero of the Month - 4X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Niagara Falls, Ontario

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 11:09:45 AM »

You have to have the default theme on to see it, not the simple machines theme.

TAURUS BBQ - Championship Cooking
Eat well my friends, eat well!
BBQRich
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 11:45:29 AM »

Ah ha, so it may not even be relevant.

At some point it reverted back to the BSK logo for a few days and we switched it back again yesterday.  In any case, happy Kegging.  If you can't see it at all, just carry on like you have no idea what I'm talking about (it's very much like real life that way)

Cheers.

Vindii
2X Hero of the Month ~ 2X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2012, 11:48:17 AM »

Ah ha, so it may not even be relevant.

At some point it reverted back to the BSK logo for a few days and we switched it back again yesterday.  In any case, happy Kegging.  If you can't see it at all, just carry on like you have no idea what I'm talking about (it's very much like real life that way)

Cheers.

Im very good at that...    Grin Grin

See post 18
http://smokinitforums.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=oovcf0ho0f6b61ce5v721lodo7&topic=4485.15

They are closed minded idiots (did I just say that?? YEP!) and they can't see the usefulness of other types of cookers.
smokey
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2012, 02:24:24 PM »

I never see the logo
I use tapatalk on my phone

What killed the board? Narcissists
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: