Broil King Keg Forum
October 23, 2019, 08:04:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Poll
Question: Vote for your Favorite - Voting closes Saturday, July 28 at 11:04 EDT  (Voting closed: July 28, 2012, 08:04:36 AM)
1. Sampling of swine : Applewood smoked pulled pork sammie, baby back ribs, potato salad, bourbon baked beans, corn on the cob - Regular Guy - 9 (23.7%)
2.   Spiral dogs, boudin stuffed shrooms, twice bake sweet potato, etc. - Ronbeaux - 3 (7.9%)
3.   Double Dipped Southern Fried Chicken - Big Boston Butt - 1 (2.6%)
4.   Spicy Chicken, Elote , Potato and Wedge Salads, and Deviled Eggs. - billsfan - 2 (5.3%)
5.   All iowa dinner - bbqcrazy - 2 (5.3%)
6.   Bavarian Picnicfest Oak Smoked Pulled Sauerbraten on Pumpernickel with ginger snap gravy, Sauerkraut balls, Bratwurst on Potato roll,  Sweet Potato Salad, Gefullte Eier, Gurkensalat, Black Forest Cake - bambob - 9 (23.7%)
7.   Baby Backs, Beer, Pasta Salid with homemade dressing, Brined Corn on the Cob, And Keged Banana Bread. - BigDaddyD - 2 (5.3%)
8.   Sweet and Spicy Baby Backs with homemade potato salad, coleslaw with garden fresh tomato, smoked beans with brisket, and bbq bread. - Trey - 2 (5.3%)
9.   St. Louis Spares, Chipotle Cherry Hot wings, Brats with Sauerkraut and Spicy Mustard, Slaw and Keg Roasted Corn on the cob. - Yanknrebel - 8 (21.1%)
Total Voters: 37

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: July Throwdown - The Ultimate Picnic Plate - Vote Here  (Read 8671 times)
billsfan
2X Keg Hero of the Month; Mexican Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Charlotte, NC

« on: July 22, 2012, 08:04:36 AM »

1. Sampling of swine : Applewood smoked pulled pork sammie, baby back ribs, potato salad, bourbon baked beans, corn on the cob - Regular Guy

2.   Spiral dogs, boudin stuffed shrooms, twice bake sweet potato, etc. - Ronbeaux

3.   Double Dipped Southern Fried Chicken - Big Boston Butt

4.   Spicy Chicken, Elote , Potato and Wedge Salads, and Deviled Eggs. - billsfan

5.   All iowa dinner - bbqcrazy

6.   Bavarian Picnicfest - bamabob
Oak Smoked Pulled Sauerbraten on Pumpernickel with ginger snap gravy, Sauerkraut balls, Bratwurst on Potato roll,  Sweet Potato Salad, Gefullte Eier, Gurkensalat, Black Forest Cake

7.   Baby Backs, Beer, Pasta Salid with homemade dressing, Brined Corn on the Cob, And Keged Banana Bread. - BigDaddyD

8.   Sweet and Spicy Baby Backs with homemade potato salad, coleslaw with garden fresh tomato, smoked beans with brisket, and bbq bread. - trey

9.   St. Louis Spares, Chipotle Cherry Hot wings, Brats with Sauerkraut and Spicy Mustard, Slaw and Keg Roasted Corn on the cob. yanknrebel

« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 06:01:12 PM by billsfan » Logged

Dan
Vindii
2X Hero of the Month ~ 2X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 07:26:13 AM »

Awesome job guys.  Some good cooking there!

Grin Grin

See post 18
http://smokinitforums.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=oovcf0ho0f6b61ce5v721lodo7&topic=4485.15

They are closed minded idiots (did I just say that?? YEP!) and they can't see the usefulness of other types of cookers.
Regular Guy
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 07:40:32 AM »

Well I know which one Ron's is Tongue

I ain't sayin' though!!
GrillinNchillin
5X Throwdown Champion - Hero of The Month
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 06:16:46 PM »

Great job all! Good luck
Regular Guy
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 10:27:28 AM »

Man, I am hungry and looking at these plates is making it worse, I got the wife kegging up some wings for me and it's taking entirely too long! How lucky am I to have a wife that kegs? God is good to me Grin
Farva73
Appetizer Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Gimme a litre o' Beer,

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 08:47:30 PM »

Man, I am hungry and looking at these plates is making it worse, I got the wife kegging up some wings for me and it's taking entirely too long! How lucky am I to have a wife that kegs? God is good to me Grin
My wife don't cook but she does dishes and laundry and my 15 yr old son gets the kegs ready for Dads cooks.... And some cooks of his own....

Twin Cities, MN
* Original BSK * Broil King Keg * Weber Genesis Gasser *
Appetizer n Leftover Throwdown Winner
Aka BigDaddyD
Creature
Keg Hero of the Month
Superhero Member

Vancouver, BC

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 11:12:28 PM »

There are some stellar cooks in this list.
BBB
2X Hero of the Month; Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Beer and Bacon

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2012, 08:15:57 PM »

Congratulations RG! Nice work!

It's a little intimidating knowing the talent that participates each month, but I still enjoy the competition! I can't wait to see what RG comes up with for August!

Oh and thanks to the member that saved me from Club Zero! Time to step up my game! Wink

BBB
Regular Guy
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2012, 12:54:24 AM »

BBB, keep entering. You'll win one! I have been extremely lucky I would say to have won 2. If Vindii and Skins start entering again, I may NEVER see another win but I will still enter because it's fun to see what all of the guys come up with. That's the whole point of these TDs. When it stops being fun I won't enter them any more. I don't see that happening though.
trey
Keg Hero of the Month; Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Grayson, GA

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2012, 08:19:31 AM »

Congrats RG! Another great plate. It was a tough decision as always as everyone's plate was a winner. Keep those entries coming guys.

BSK #5315
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: