Broil King Keg Forum
October 22, 2018, 03:46:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Issues? Read me first!  (Read 13934 times)
Ricky Bobby
« on: May 02, 2010, 08:42:16 PM »

Help! I can't post pictures, update my profile, use the private messaging system or see the memberlist!

That's because you're new!  In order to prevent spam on the forum, these features have been disabled for members with less than 3 posts.  Why don't you post some details of your latest cook, introduce yourself or say hi to a new guy!

I have more than 3 posts.  How do I post a picture?

In the new post screen, click on "Additional Options".  There will be a section called "Attach" that will allow you to include pictures.

Any tips for pictures?

Please reduce your pictures to 800 pixels max width.  This will make viewing the forum much easier.
Kirby

Grapevine, Texas aka Dallas/Fort Worth

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 08:04:38 PM »

Ok RB,

I have about 10 post.  I have tried to change my Profile(add picture and hometown, etc) not add picture to post.  But I keep getting this error message below.  I just registered my Keg this morning thinking that was the problem, but I am still getting it.  I don't understand why I would get my profile does not excit.  My profile exist or you wouldn't have this post, nor would i beable to try and change my profile.  What should I do?

"An Error Has Occurred!
The user whose profile you are trying to view does not exist."

Report to moderator    71.164.155.128 

juniorhadley96

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 08:30:32 PM »

I am new to the forum and am having some difficulty. Can someone please tell me how to post in any of the discussions?  I can not figure out how to do it!  I can reply to other peoples posts but can not create one of my own.  I wanted to introduce myself in the roll call but can't figure out how.  The only buttoms I can find are posting a poll or posting a new topic.  I don't think I want to do either of those.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Junior
Elrik
Keg Hero of the Month

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 08:52:38 PM »

Posting a new topic is what you want,  a topic is the same thing as a post.

Cheers and welcome!
juniorhadley96

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 07:31:17 AM »

Thanks for the tip. I thought that new topic would start a new thread. I'll give it a shot. I do not have my keg yet but am looking forward to getting it in the next month or so.
blackaudi22

Vancouver USA

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 08:02:26 PM »

Posting a new topic is what you want,  a topic is the same thing as a post.

Cheers and welcome!
I'm a member of countless forums.  This is by far the most lame forum I've EVER been involved with.  I still don't see the "New Thread" button, cannot modify my profile, cannot even reply to any of thus messages sent by these so called Moderators... and have only recently been able to reply to an existing post.

I love my Broil King Keg... but this forum is crap!

Thanks,
Steve
Broil King Keg (08/2013)|Maverik ET-732|PitmasterIQ120|Weber Genesis Gasser
Yanknrebel
Chicken Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

You want sauce on that??? --Atoka TN

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 08:13:51 PM »

lots of things happpen after 4 or 5 posts, and change you color scheme for easier wiewing.  This is the best forum on the web, but you gotta learn to use it, kinda like your keg

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson
Vindii
2X Hero of the Month ~ 2X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2013, 05:12:59 AM »

I'm a member of countless forums.  This is by far the most lame forum I've EVER been involved with.  I still don't see the "New Thread" button, cannot modify my profile, cannot even reply to any of thus messages sent by these so called Moderators... and have only recently been able to reply to an existing post.

If you read the op in this thread you'd see that you need 3 posts. It prevents a lot of spam.

Welcome.

See post 18
http://smokinitforums.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=oovcf0ho0f6b61ce5v721lodo7&topic=4485.15

They are closed minded idiots (did I just say that?? YEP!) and they can't see the usefulness of other types of cookers.
blackaudi22

Vancouver USA

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2013, 04:43:48 PM »

Apologies... Alex pointed out to me that the default "view" is very hard to see the buttons (almost black on black) where you can Post a new topic etc... sorry, just got a little frustrated.  Took almost 1.5 weeks to get approved, then ran into that problem.

Thanks,
Steve
Broil King Keg (08/2013)|Maverik ET-732|PitmasterIQ120|Weber Genesis Gasser
bmallard

Get Kegging!

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2014, 08:41:52 AM »

I'm trying to post a picture but I keep getting an error saying upload folder full?

Broil King Keg 4000 - a.k.a: My Mistress
Weber Genesis S300
Vindii
2X Hero of the Month ~ 2X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2014, 10:38:05 AM »

I'm trying to post a picture but I keep getting an error saying upload folder full?

I'd recommend using photobucket.  Its easier than uploading it this site.

See post 18
http://smokinitforums.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=oovcf0ho0f6b61ce5v721lodo7&topic=4485.15

They are closed minded idiots (did I just say that?? YEP!) and they can't see the usefulness of other types of cookers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: