Broil King Keg Forum
December 13, 2018, 08:10:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kudos to OMC customer Service.  (Read 16867 times)
Yanknrebel
Chicken Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

You want sauce on that??? --Atoka TN

« on: February 10, 2012, 04:03:27 PM »

Had an issue with my Bubba Keg's upper grate a week or so ago.  The welds that hold the riser pipe to the grate just came apart in my hands.  Now, these same welds have held 18 lbs of pork butt so many times I cant even count, but they failed.  ONE call to OMC, and I had a new upper grate in 5 days.  No questions, no request for pics, nothin. They just took care of it.  Thanks OMC!  Now, to get that shiny new grate all gunked up with pork fat! Grin Grin

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson
Skinsandos
Keg Hero of the Month - 8X Throwdown Champion
Superhero Member

Winter Springs, FL --- Light It Up

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 04:07:47 PM »

excellent - I have had equal results

Hunt - Fish - Kegvection Grilling
Jerrystowing
Superhero Member

Santa Clarita,Ca

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 09:12:21 PM »

My welds broke months ago i just re welded them lol.nice to know they take care of biz.

Bubba is the best friend a man could ever have.
smokey
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 03:31:58 AM »

I feel cheated, after two years keging haven't had a problem. Grin

What killed the board? Narcissists
78 T140E

Davie, FL

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 05:58:50 AM »

Had an issue with my Bubba Keg's upper grate a week or so ago.  The welds that hold the riser pipe to the grate just came apart in my hands.  Now, these same welds have held 18 lbs of pork butt so many times I cant even count, but they failed.  ONE call to OMC, and I had a new upper grate in 5 days.  No questions, no request for pics, nothin. They just took care of it.  Thanks OMC!  Now, to get that shiny new grate all gunked up with pork fat! Grin Grin

I had a similar problem with a brand new Keg right out of the box.  The big flat washer that's welded onto the support tube was welded on crooked and one of the two welds was broken - brand new, never used.

Broil King Customer Service was very helpful and only asked for photos to verify the problem - not a big deal to me.  I had my replacement grate in about a week.  Thanks Broil King.

Walter

"If life gives you limes, make margaritas." - Jimmy Buffett
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. - George Orwell
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: